Friday, May 27, 2011

Maybeline Nail polish

 I am thinking of posting nail polishes I got once or twice each week, but I don't know which ones to swatch first. So I'm showing all of you first, then you can tell me which ones I should swatch first, I believe I have Sally hansen, NYC, Pro 10 nail care, LA colors, etc. Once I start on the swatches, I'll add the links to these posts. Anyway, moving on!

 Desert plum creme- This is a pale pink my camera didn't pick up, its not really this orange. This is nice for a neutral color type of wear, its pigmented and stuff.. Not much to say about this one. Haven't had much experience with any of them until I have to swatch them.

Silver Sand- Omg I love this color! If you put it on, if you look REAL closely you can see little holographic glitters! Sadly, people probably won't be looking at your nail that close. This nail polish is a little bit sheer shimmer, I wouldn't wear this everyday though. You can decide on how many coats you have. Its actually not completely brown, if you look at it while the light is shining on it, you can see silverish color. The color in the shade it brown/gold.

Devon Rose Creme- This is a hot pink, its also pigmented, needs one coat, so does the first one at the very top ^Don't have much to say about this one either.. The only reason is that I bought these in a 2 pack at the dollar tree, I only bought them because of the other nail polish in the pack, but i'm sure these will somehow come to use..


Sheer Pink- I have got to say, I am really into sheer polishes, when you have old looking nails, you put this on and it creates the illusion of you having a brighter healthier nail! Not pigmented, if you put on like 4 coats, you get the fake nail look, if you put on 1 coat then it looks more normal. I wouldn't agree with the pink, because thats one of the complete opposites of what color I would think it was.

     NOTE-- When applying nail polish, to me is seems faster painting the nail polish by 1 lair, then waiting, then the next lair. If you go too fast it creates a thick uneven finish.

  Okay, Have a nice day guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment