Saturday, August 27, 2011

Trying to do Doraemon Nail

 Excuse my oily mess(Quick dry drops)
(looks better in real life!!)
          
             That's right! I said "nail" As in one nail. My nail broke a couple days ago and I don't know if I should cut the other ones too! But its just so short.. So I decided to do doraemon on my one short nail,  I got inspired by a doraemon plush  I have in my bedroom and started drawing it on my nail because there was miraculously  a nail art brush and a small sized dotting tool just happening to sit there in front of me..  This is such a great design because it works for short nails too! I wish I could make a video tutorial, but sadly the camera I have doesn't store memory and if I try to make a video, I will have to keep pressing the record button every 20 seconds.  I'm also not willing to buy a memory stick (its a super duper old camcorder)

 Anywho, how are you? are you swell? are you hungry? I'm hungry :I And would you like to see a picture tutorial rather then nothing of Doraemon?

 -Greetings from Kim

4 comments:

  1. Cute nail! I would never attempt something like that, it'd just be one big old blobby mess.

    And yes, I am hungry!

    A picture tutorial would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "one doraemon nail" is so cute! You must have very artistic and steady hands! And you're right, that Doraemon design would look good on short nails. ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Laine Actually I don't most of the time, I usually dont paint my nails other than putting nail strengthener on! Thank you for commenting on my blog!:)

    ReplyDelete