Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Jordana Nail Polishes

So I actually bought these polishes a couple months ago and never got to make a blog post about them.
Lemme just say that Jordana polishes are one of the best cheap brands of nail polish EVER! I get mine for $1 at cost cutters. Okay, so movin' on
 Smooth Blue :  This polish requires 1-2 coats, not the most pigmented, but still really really great. Its really just a normal blue, nice for Spring and Summer though!
 Sweet Orange : Is a nice subtle orange also awesome to wear for spring and summer, requires 1-2 coats.
 Silver : Is not a pigmented color, you need quite some coats to achieve the look in the bottle, I would recommend using it when your not in the mood for a straight color, its a bit see through if you put 1 coat.
 The Artist : Is a beautiful glitter polish with holographic particles in it, it is confused with its cousin (also from the same brand) The designer. The designer has slightly bigger particles. If you are to wear this as a full nail polish (putting it on your whole nail) then I suggest you put a black of some sort first, then you can put one coat of "The Artist".  
 Silver Glitter  Is just a normal glitter, when you put it on it doesn't seem like the glitter is everywhere, is seems like 60% of the polish is clear polish.. But it is nice for adding a little sparkle to red polishes or french tips (in my opinion)

****************************************
 I was a bit sleepy making this, I haven't worn these long enough to determine how long it would last until it chips . But any other questions can be asked by posting a comment on this blog post and will try my best to reply back to you.
****************************************
I am not affiliated with this company, nor did I receive these items for free. I purchased this with my own money 

0 comments:

Post a Comment